Wednesday 24 April 2013

Things I want.....


Atrocious blogging by me lately - sorry about that folks, it has been a busy few weeks! I have lots of ideas for blog posts this week though so please keep reading!



With spring finally arriving I am lusting over lots of new clothes and really want to update my wardrobe. One thing I am desperately in need of is new shoes - I have been searching for a nice pair of  waterproof boots for about 2 years but have given up now for this year with summer approaching. I am quite picky when it comes to shoes, I don't like to invest unless I love them. So I finally found these shoes that I love but of course they are way out of my price range :( However I am not going to let that put me off and decided I will try and make exact replica's of them myself!

The shoes (shown below) are from the new summer collection by Penelope Chilvers and can be found via her website (for £109!) 





My plan is to buy some plain white plimsolls, get some multi coloured laces or alternatively some pretty ribbon and some fabric markers or paint. Stay tuned as I will definitely post some photos and a DIY when I am done!

 
Here are some other gorgeous clothes that I have my eye on at the moment:





Safari Print dungarees - Topshop


Floral shorts - Topshop




Black embroidered Kimono - Zara 
(I did give in and buy this today with birthday money!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment