Monday 13 August 2012

Up, Up and Away

Every summer there is a hot air balloon fiesta in Bristol, where 150 of balloons of every imaginable shape and size take to the air - weather permitting! There is also an amazing night glow where the balloons glow in time to music as well as a fireworks display. The fiesta is held in Ashton Court Estate - a beautiful part of Bristol which is actually right next to my University campus. I went last year with friends but unfortunately the weather was so bad it wasn't safe for the balloons to ascend. This year it was a beautiful weekend for the fiesta and I have seen some great photos that friends from Uni have taken. I was hoping to see the balloons from the garden but apparently the wind was blowing in the opposite direction as I didn't see any!

So here is my own little balloon with the hope that next year I will get to see them all!





No comments:

Post a Comment